The Lewis Leeper Blog


What forms do I use to apply for Deferred Action, and what are the filing fees?

You are required to submit form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. If you are applying for employment authorization, you must also submit forms I-765 and I-765WS. In order to receive employment authorization, you must demonstrate “an economic necessity for employment”. We link to each of these forms and instructions for completing these forms from our Deferred Action page.

The total fees are $465.

Before deciding your application, DHS will perform a background check on you.


There are no comments yet.

Copyright © 2012 Lewis | Leeper - Greater Boston Attorneys - Boston | Dover | Framingham - Phone: (508) 370-3400