Howard M. Lewis
Divorce Litigation and Family Law
“I live with each case until it’s over and I treat each client problem as if it were my own.”
As a founder and partner at Lewis | Breau, Howard is a nationally recognized trial attorney that has successfully litigated and brought to verdict over 100 jury trials and over 200 bench trials. Throughout the last two decades of his career, Howard Lewis has represented parties in local and state courts throughout the United States. He believes in personal service and commitment to clients and strives each day to make that a priority.
Howard has earned the following distinctions:
- SuperLawyer, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Avvo 10 – Superb rating, 2011-2016.
- Best Divorce and Family Law Attorney in Northeast, 2011-16.
- American Acadamy for certified financial litigators.
- Martindale Hubble – Highest AV Rating.
Areas of Practice
- Bar Admission:Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court-Massachusetts
- U.S. First Circuit Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Juris Doctorate, Cooley Law, Michigan 1993
- B.S. Bentley College 1990
Professional Memberships and Associations
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Academy For Certified Financial Litigators
- Norfolk Bar Association
- National Association of Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Family Law Attorneys
Attorney Howard Lewis is a Massachusetts divorce lawyer and trial attorney. With offices in Boston and Boston Metrowest his practice serves the entire Greater Boston region including the cities and towns of Arlington, Ashland, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Dedham, Canton, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Lexington, Marlborough, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Sudbury, Southborough, Walpole, Waltham, Wayland, Wellesley, and Weston. If you have a divorce matter, contact Attorney Howard Lewis to schedule a consultation.