The Lewis Leeper Blog


Required documents to prove Deferred Action eligibility

The following documents will be needed in order to prove Deferred Action eligibility:

1. Documentation to demonstrate that you came to the United States before the age of 16.

2. Documentation to demonstrate that you have been continually present in the U.S. since June 15, 2007.

3. Documentation to show that you are in school, has graduated from high school, or have obtained a general education development certificate (GED)?

4. Documentation to demonstrate that you were present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012:

5. Filing Fee-Employment authorization and biometrics:   Money Order $465.00 – Payable to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security”.

6. (2) Two passport-style photos.


There are no comments yet.

Copyright © 2012 Lewis | Leeper - Greater Boston Attorneys - Boston | Dover | Framingham - Phone: (508) 370-3400