The Lewis Leeper Blog


I am currently in removal proceedings. How can I apply for deferred action?

Persons in removal proceedings, those with a final order or with a voluntary departure order may apply for deferred action.  Submit your request to the USCIS.


There are no comments yet.

Copyright © 2012 Lewis | Leeper - Greater Boston Attorneys - Boston | Dover | Framingham - Phone: (508) 370-3400